A Multiple Travel Visit Visa or also known as a Multiple Entry Visa can be submitted by Foreign Citizens from all countries and can be used to enter Indonesia from all Immigration Checkpoints. This policy is stipulated through Circular Letter Number IMI-0072.GR.01.01 of 2023 which is effective from 25 February 2023.To apply for a Multiple Travel Visit Visa (VKBP), foreigners must have a guarantor in the form of a corporation or company in Indonesia. Submission of Multiple Entry Visas is carried out by the guarantor, both online through the website visa-online.imigration.go.id and through Indonesian Representatives abroad. The PNBP fee charged is IDR 3,000,000 per person/year. Multiple Entry Visas can be used for activities such as business talks, tours, government assignments, purchasing goods, meetings, humanitarian reasons and transit.
The main requirements for submitting VKBP are as follows:
1. National passport that is valid and valid for at least 18 (eighteen) months;
2. Letter of guarantee from the Guarantor except for visits in the context of tourism;
3. Proof of having living expenses for himself and/or his family while in the Indonesian Territory in the form of a checking account, savings book, or deposit for the last 3 (three) months belonging to a Foreigner or Guarantor in an amount of at least USD 2000 (two thousand US dollars) or equivalent;
4. Return ticket or onward ticket to continue the journey to another country except for the crew of the Conveyance who will stop over to join the ship and continue the journey to another country; And
5. A recent color photograph taken at least the last 3 (three) months with a white background.