Indonesia government has determined that PPKM in the Jabodetabek area, Greater Bandung, Yogyakarta Special Region (DIY), and Bali, will rise to Level 3. According to Coordinating Minister for Maritime Affairs and Investment, Luhut Binsar Pandjaitan, there are adjustments that the government has taken
- Export-oriented and domestic industries can operate 100% with IOMKI permit and 75% 2nd dosed vaccinated employee
- Market, mall, and restaurant maximum capacity at 60% and operational until 21.00
- Entertainment venues maximum capacity at 35%
- Places of worship maximum capacity at 50%
- Public facilities maximum capacity at 25%
- Cultural arts, sports, and social activities maximum capacity at 25
On the other news, The Ministry of Transportation has released the latest regulations for foreign tourists who want to enter Indonesia through Circular Letter Number 12 of 2022. Tourist travelers can enter through the airport gates, namely Soekarno-Hatta, Ngurah Rai in Bali, Hang Nadim Batam and Haji Fisabilillah in Tanjung Pinang.