The government is starting a booster vaccination program for the general public. Various preparations and coordination have been carried out to ensure that the implementation of the booster vaccination runs smoothly.
The booster vaccine is given free of charge to all Indonesians and is intended for those aged 18 years and over and have received the second dose of vaccine within a minimum period of 6 months. The priority group for booster vaccine recipients are the elderly (elderly) and immunocompromised patients.
Check ticket and schedule at PeduliLindungi
- Open the PeduliLindungi app
- Log in with the registered account
- Click the “Profile” menu and select “Vaccination Status & Covid-19 Test Results”
- The booster vaccination status and schedule will appear in the account
- To check vaccine tickets, go to the menu “History and Vaccine Tickets”
If you are a priority group but have not yet received a ticket and vaccination schedule in the PeduliLindungi application, you can come directly to the nearest health facility or vaccination site by bringing your ID card and proof of vaccination doses 1 and 2.