A Schengen visa is a short stay visa allowing its holder to circulate in the Schengen area.
A Schengen visa is an authorisation issued by a Schengen State with a view to:
- an intended stay in the territory of the Schengen States of a duration of no more than 90 days in any 180 days period (“short stay visa”),
- a transit through the international transit areas of airports of the Schengen States (“airport transit visa”).
IFCCI offers the service of Schengen Visa Application for everyone who intended to travel to Schengen area.
But first, you should meets this required documents for Schengen visa application:
- Recent identity photograph, conform to ICAO standards
- Travel insurace, stating worldwide or Schengen as your destination
- Round trip tickets and hotel reservation
- Applicant’s own bank account statement (in the last 3 months)
- Various documents relating to the purpose of your stay
- A copy of family registers and valid passport.
For more information, you could contact us via the link below